When you employ us to transport perishable goods, you can rest assured that our refrigerated loads are kept at the correct temperatures, i.e.: between 0 and minus 21 degrees Celsius for frozen products, and between 0 and 4 degrees Celsius for chilled products.
Khula Khula Transport Services offers 35-tonne flatbeds and tautliners that are suitable for the transportation of dry goods. This allows us to safely transport items like steel, retail goods (e.g. food, general dried goods), as well as granite, bricks, fertiliser, bales, pallets and more, both locally and nationally.
Our transport service routes include:
- Saldanha to Western Cape
- Western Cape to Saldanha
- Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Johannesburg to Cape Town
Please note that weekend trips must be arranged at least one day in advance.
At Khula Khula Transport Services, our fleet comprises:
- 8-tonne refrigeration trucks with closed containers (can manage 1-8 tonnes of perishable goods)
- Truck tractors
- 6m Tipper trucks
- 35-tonne Super-link flatbeds with container locks and V-decks for coils
- 1 – 8-tonne flatbeds with drop sides
We ensure that your goods arrive on time in perfect condition by our fully trained drivers. Our systems and services are built around our customers’ need to ensure that they receive personal and professional service delivery in a timeous fashion. As such, we ensure that:
- All of our refrigerator trailers are PPECB approved on an annual basis.
- We have our own mechanics on site to repair all trucks. New trucks are on service contracts with the dealers from which each vehicle was purchased.
- Load lock bars are standard load securing equipment on all our trailers.
- Our trucks are all fitted with tracking and camera systems.
WHY KHULA KHULA TRANSPORT
- 15+ years of experience in the industry
- Fully qualified and motivated Staff/Director
- Treating each client as our number one client
- Act on behalf of client’s interest
- Go the extra mile
- Competitive rates
- Our Road transporting is of the highest quality
- Timeous deliveries even within tight timelines
- Personal Service
- Service excellence